How to Find an Excellent Chiropractor in Littleton, CO
Finding a chiropractor in Littleton, CO is essential for your spinal health. The spine is one of the most critical parts of the human body. When your spine is subluxated (out of alignment), it can cause untold pain, stiffness, and a wide variety of health problems. If you live in Littleton, CO, and suffer from spine-related problems, chiropractic offers a proven solution that’s both safe and natural. This article will tell you how you can find an excellent chiropractor in Littleton. Also, we’ll share with you the most common reasons that people seek chiropractic care. Enjoy.
Conditions that Chiropractic Care Can Help
If you’ve never been to a chiropractor, you might be surprised at some of the common conditions they help alleviate. One thing to keep in mind, however, is that chiropractors don’t treat your condition. Instead, they focus on the spine, including the cervical, thoracic and lumbar vertebrae as well as the sacrum and coccyx.
The reason why they focus on the spine is called a subluxation. A subluxation is a misalignment of the spine due to an accident, fall, injury, years of poor posture, or congenital problems. When the spine is subluxated, the vertebrae put pressure on the delicate spinal nerves that lay between each vertebra. This nerve pressure is the unlying cause of many health problems, including;
- Problems with Balance
- Neck, Mid-back, and Low-Back pain
- Muscle Stiffness and Soreness
- Weakness throughout the body
- Muscle Spasms
- Reduced Mobility or Flexibility
- Chronic Headaches
- Numbness and Tingling in the hands and/or feet
- Hip Pain
- Frequent Illnesses
- Excessive Fatigue
- Discomfort when sitting, standing, and laying down
- Respiratory issues
This is, frankly, a shortlist of the health problems a subluxated spine can cause. It’s also why, rather than treat your symptoms; chiropractors focus on removing the subluxation and the pressure on the nerve(s). Once your body is connected, it returns to normal function, and your symptoms will subside and go away.
How To Find an Excellent Littleton Chiropractor
Finding a caring chiropractor in Littleton, CO isn’t tricky if you have some information. Here are a few useful tips:
- Look for a chiropractor who uses gentle techniques like Koren Specific Technique (KST).
- Read reviews online on review sites like Yelp, Angie’s List, and others. These can be quite helpful.
- Use social media sites like Facebook to see what Littleton chiropractors are posting and how they interact with the public.
- Ask friends and family for a recommendation, and ask them why they like their particular chiropractor.
- Find a chiropractor that offers no-cost consultations to meet with them and discuss your health problems and concerns.
- Look for a chiropractor who uses state-of-the-art scanning techniques to determine your specific spinal problems.
Why Choose Dody Chiropractic Center for Wholeness
At Dody Chiropractic, we’ve been serving the Littleton and Bow Mar area for over 17 years. During that time, we’ve helped thousands of families get well and stay well through gentle, effective chiropractic care. Dr. Dody specializes in KST, the Koren Specific Technique, which is gentle, safe, and unique. It doesn’t involve the typical twisting or ‘cracking’ of traditional chiropractic techniques. It’s safe and very effective for all ages.
If you have any questions about finding a chiropractor in Littleton, CO, need health advice, or want to schedule a no-cost consultation, please leave your name and contact information below, and one of our friendly staff members will get back to you within 24 hours. Thank you, and be well.